Vancouver is a large well maintained self-catering house in central Stornoway. It has 4 bedrooms which can sleep, six people. The house is in an ideal location for anyone wishing to stay in Stornoway for a holiday or visiting.
Lets are on a Sat – Sat basis The house is graded with Visit Scotland as a three star.
Vancouver house was formerly built as a home to the renowned Stornoway Businessman “Aonas a Bard” it is set in fine gardens grounds and has an elevated stance giving grand views over the town, Arnish Point and Stornoway harbour entrance.
The rooms are very well proportioned decorated in a neutral contemporary style and all modern conveniences supplied.
We also give the added bonus of a large secluded garden to the rear of the property placed in a lovely tranquil setting and open aspect ideal for entertaining or just to relax and enjoy.
- The grand main sitting room has a large TV with DVD and cd player and comfortably seats six in spacious and elegant surroundings.
- There is also a second sitting room with separate TV DVD player and comfortably seats five and is often used as a family utility room.
- The Kitchen /Dining room is well equipped with dishwasher microwave Hob oven fridge freezer and rear door to the garden grounds.
- The main bathroom has an over-bath electric shower along with WC and wash-hand basin.
- A further small toilet /washroom is available close to the main entrance.
- Downstairs there is one large double bedroom with a view to the garden.
- Upstairs there are three large bedrooms one magnificent double and two very large singles.
- All bed linen and towels are included at no additional cost
- Electricity and gas central heating costs are included in the tariff
- Washing machine and tumble drying facilities are located in the garden outhouse
- Garage storage facilities are available for bikes and sporting equipment on request.
Well behaved pets are made most welcome.